JEO’s in-house Environmental Sciences Team works collaboratively with our engineering, architecture, and surveying professionals to facilitate efficient, successful environmental projects. This coordination ensures that our team fully integrates smarter environmental solutions during each project. The early identification of environmental constraints and opportunities assists in decision-making and is also essential in avoiding costly delays during planning and construction.
From early project planning through design and construction, we develop environmentally sensitive and creative solutions to comply with environmental regulations and preserve our environment for future generations.
We strive to provide innovative, win-win solutions that are good for our clients, good for our communities, and good for the environment.
Our Environmental Sciences Team can provide support at any stage of a project, from feasibility to planning, consultation, and implementation. We combine the highest technical standards with a pragmatic approach to help meet the balance between environmental protection and progress, ensuring that both our clients and the environment benefit from our solutions.
Our specialized natural resources experience can help you achieve and maintain regulatory compliance while minimizing harm to the environment. JEO’s experience in the environmental consulting industry enables us to advise clients on a variety of specialized environmental services, including, but not limited to:
- Wetland delineations
- Farmed wetland analyses
- Section 404 and Section 10 permitting
- Individual Permits
- Nationwide Permits
- Regional General Permits
- Wetland mitigation and monitoring
- Section 401 Water Quality Certifications
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permitting
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Threatened and endangered species habitat evaluations
- Endangered Species Act Section 7 consultations
- Pre-construction surveys
- Migratory bird surveys
- Raptor surveys
- Wildlife habitat assessments
- Environmental constraints mapping and analysis
- Alternatives analyses
- Section 4(f) evaluations
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documentation
- Environmental Assessments/Findings of No Significant Impact
- Categorical Exclusions
- NDOT pre-certified
- Wetland Delineation Services
- NEPA Studies